CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 13 or thereabouts

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
hajja Views: 524
Published: 10 years ago

Day 13 or thereabouts

Sick.

I have a bad summer cold and infection that my husband brought home. He has been pretty sick in recent days (and is not doing the cleanse). Yesterday I had a bad throat, and today I have a horrible sinus infection. I feel really awful.

I didn't fast yesterday for Ramadan, and today is a definite no as well.

I'm taking lots of garlic. Honey, ginger. Whatever I think will help. And I've decided to take antibiotics too. Me, who almost never takes an aspirin!

I don't think this sickness is humaworm-related. On that front, I have very little to report, apart from continuing odd pains mostly in my feet.

One of my sons who is cleansing has felt ill and vomited several days in a row. Plus he had a strange swelling on one of his fingertips that disappeared after a day and a half. My other son seems tired, but is functioning more or less normally.

I haven't checked my BMs closely in the last few days. But I don't think anything major is coming out. At least not visible stuff...

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)