CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone explain?

ThinkAgain Views: 2,264
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,845,620

Re: Can anyone explain?

Last year i was on a court jury for a case which involved a death from cancer. This case lasted for weeks, during which time we heard arguments from doctors, scientists and university professors who represented both sides. Each "scientific person" had his/her scientific opinions for taking one side or the other and each one was persuasive to a certain majority who were prone to lean towards one side or the other. At the end my take on the whole thing was that the bottom line for most (but not all) people including a "scientific person" is personal gain.

What i understand from your post is that you had Acne and tried some of Dr. Hulda Clark 's protocols which in your opinion didn't help you, therefore you come to the conclusion that her studies are flawed.

It's up to you what you want to believe or whether or not you consider a certain approach flawed, but for me Liver Flushes and cleanses have been the most effective way of gaining my health back. Last year this time, i was bloated all the time, had diarrhea every 2 days, my eyesight was a lot worse than now, it was difficult for me to walk for 30 minutes and couldn't help myself from eating all the time. But thanks to curezone community i feel a lot better now. I worked 20 years for dentists and i don't trust most dentists or most medical doctors for that matter. They have all been trained in the same institutions and follow the same procedures which are mostly provided by big pharma.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)