CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: did flush now I'm confused

holographic Views: 1,844
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 184,510

Re: did flush now I'm confused

I must say i too was sceptical and suspected the stones could be a result of the oil, but a few things have since changed my mind.

1 - mixing olive oil and lemon juice together did not congeal like i thought it would, the juice remained ontop the oil

2 - my 'stones' when cut open were a shade of green, a few days later when i saw a gallblader cut open during an autopsy green liquid similiar in colour to the stones poured out

3 - when i posted pictures of my stones i saw how different they were compared to everyone else, in terms of shape, colour and texture. if the stones were a result of the oil mixture i would expect all stones to be fairly similiar.

Liver Flush is quite an experience and you can certainly feel the larger stones pop out! but calling them stones is misleading as they are not your typical stone. i dont feel any different after my first flush but still plan to do my second, and be objective about it too. from what i have seen so far it seems genuine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)