CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush

Meryem Views: 1,274
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 184,332

Re: Liver flush

Thanks Telman. I've had my colonic today and feel better as I've been constipated for a couple of days since the flush. What does a light diet constitute (sorry for the silly question)- light in terms of amount of food and/or what I am eating, e.g. can I have spices/nuts/olive oil etc.

And also re: kidney cleanse - I did a kidney cleanse for only 10 days 2 months ago and didn't continue as I started having headaches at the end of my working day (and I was drinking plenty water/herb tea as well). As per Andreas' book I can do kidney cleanse for 3-4 days instead (drinking 1 cup a day of the kidney tea) - I guess that's ok isn't it?

The other thing is I do try and hold off from drinking coffee for as long as I can when I do liver flush/kidney cleanse but can't give it up completely...Do you think its possible to have the odd treat now and then in terms of coffee or cake or some meat (I try to keep to a vegan diet for 90% of the time) and still be able to achieve good long term results in liver flushes.

Many thanks. Sorry to ask so many questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)