CureZone   Log On   Join
Days 4 to 9

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
hajja Views: 1,067
Published: 10 years ago

Days 4 to 9

Hi!

What a great poster I turned out to be! After intending to do daily updates, I've disappeared for 6 days... LOL

So what's happening? Nothing earth-shaking, to tell the truth. But I'm not one of those people who came to Humaworm with dire health problems either.

What I've noticed is a variety of odd pains, quick to pass, in my feet and sometimes around my eyes. I think this is encouraging, as I have major eye issues, and last year I was having intense pain in my feet, to the point that sometimes I couldn't walk. So I guess whatever caused that is in the process of leaving the building.

I have felt tingling and sensitivity in my tongue in recent days. And now, glory be, it has lost its white coating. Looks like I have a brand new tongue. Less bad breath too.

A couple of nights ago, I felt discomfort in a band all the way across my chest, at the base of the rib cage. But it didn't prevent me from sleeping and I felt fine in the morning.

My throat seems to be clearer. In the past few years, it felt as if it were thick. Sometimes, food would even lodge at the back of my throat, as if on an extra flap of skin. But now, I feel I can breathe more easily. And I think I'm not snoring any more. Or at least not as badly as before. :)

As for fasting while cleansing, I have not had any difficulty so far. This is now my 6th day of fasting during Ramadan. I take my dose of herbs before dawn and at sunset, and try to wait as long as possible before eating. That's hard to do though, due to time constraints. And also, it is traditional to break fast with water and at least one date.

Two of my sons are also doing the cleanse. One of them has felt nauseous from time to time. But nothing major.

All in all, this is easy so far. And I think it's doing me a lot of good.

To be continued...

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)