CureZone   Log On   Join
Good 3rd Flush

momis Views: 520
Published: 15 years ago

Good 3rd Flush

I did my 3rd Liver Flush yesterday. I followed the Andreas Moritz instruction. Thanks to Hanna who guided me and said to read his books. My first first flush, i didn't clean my colon and it was not succesful at all. I felt really sick and week. The second flush, i took the Oxypowder for 5 days and stopped on the day of the flush. This flush was much better than the first one but I was still feeling like I didn't get all the stone out of the colon. The third flush I took Oxypowder during the flush. I know some might think that the Epson Salt will clean the colon. And it might for some people, but for me, I didn't feel like it did. So I took the Oxypowder during and I feel great. I didn't feel sick or week. I'm now off to do colonics. I'm curious to see if there are any stones left in my colon. Thanks Hanna for guiding me in the right direction. I initially started the Liver-Flush to clear my acne. My skin is looking pretty good so far. I'm also following a very health diet. I had a phone conversation with Andreas. I think he is a great person. He said that I'm a Pitta and Vata type. i've been following the food that is for those two dashas. I wish everyone on the board a happy and health bodies. This is a long journey. It's not going to happen overnight. I'm planning on doing Liver Flushes every 2-3 weeks till I see no more stones. Althought it seems that it might be a long time as many people on this board are on 20 or 40 flushes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)