CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 1 and 2

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
hajja Views: 1,188
Published: 10 years ago

Day 1 and 2

Here we go... I'm setting out to write about my first month of cleansing with Humanworm.

Days 1 and 2

My body likes Humaworm. That I am sure of. And it smells good. Clean and inviting.

I took my first dose in the evening and went to bed reasonably soon after. I got up before dawn, then went out to the hill to sun gaze before a granola and yogurt breakfast. Continuing my routine, I did some online research and then turned up at the office by 9. Drank tea and water.

Around 10:30 a.m., I took my second two capsules with two glasses of water.

I wasn't expecting much to happen the first day. But I did have a sensation of cleaning, a good feeling, as if something was peeling away from the upper part of my stomach.

I also noticed a few twinges in my feet and beside my right eye.

In the evening I was feeling gassy and bloated, so I took a Gramma remedy - Epsom salts (which the local pharmacist knows as "milih ingleezi" or English salt). Two teaspoons in a glass of water flavoured with a touch of black currant syrup did the trick. Probably one teaspoon would have been enough... LOL

Took another two capsules at around 10 p.m.

Day 2: Same morning routine. Feeling peppy. Tummy feeling much better. Despite the early morning heat, I walked about a mile to the main road, then took the bus to the office.

Really not much to tell. I feel good. Drinking lots of water. And looking forward to seeing how this month unfolds.

I think by tomorrow the grapes on the arbor that shades my yard should be sweet enough to eat. Have been waiting for them to ripen... Oh, and I also saw the fruit vendors on the roadside now have figs. Yay! I love fresh figs!

My 17-year-old son read the Humaworm website today and has decided to start his cleanse. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)