CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

orha Views: 1,655
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,293

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

you are funny.
back to the Iodine- it didnt come with dropper. it is a bottle like the dewormer bottle. so any dropper I use should be ok as daily dosage?
can you send me a link to this book you mentioned please?
Im not clear about what you said regarding the liver flushes. yes I did the coke flush 9 times. i never tried the ES flush cos I took ES ones in my life and was home for 2 days sitting on the toilet... should I give it a try?
yes I do have stones coming out and consider the amount of antibiotics I took im sure I have more. its true the symptoms return after few days but reading on curezone i understand it is the stones from the upper part coming down and block the bile duct again. correct?
so the L/GB balance is able to just clear the liver with no flushes? is this formula work on the kidneys as well?
I eat mostly vegeterian diet these days. meat or fish small piece ones a week somtimes twice.
I do have your spray number 2.
anything else you think I should take to get rid of the lipomas? is it possible to get them out naturally?
doctors has no clue what they are. over the years I was told by one doc- its fat (and im skinny), other doctor said genetic. another doctore said I eat more then what i need and some other stupid stuff and that it can only come out by surgery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.391 sec, (1)