CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going 5,0000 times after the epsons?

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
yellowbirdmom Views: 1,492
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 183,837

Re: Going 5,0000 times after the epsons?

Every flush (I just did my 18th) that I did not finish the Epsom Salts in the am after the oil/gj the night before, I had problems. Now, no matter how rotten the last two drinks taste I force them down. I learned the hard way. The flushes that I skipped my morning Epsom Salts ended up with something wierd happening. Such as on one of those times a couple days after the flush my intestines ached alot for a couple days. It felt like it was on fire. Another time my right shoulder started getting an ache in it and stayed that way for a couple weeks (untill my next flush). Another time a mole on my face blew up to 5 times it's size and turned beet red. Wow, what a sight I was. One time, the white of my left eye turned bloodshot. All of the aches and pains went away eventually, including the monster mole. But, now, I make absolutely sure that I finish the protocol completely (I do Hulda Clark 's). I haven't had any problems since sticking to the routine.

Carol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)