CureZone   Log On   Join
Need someone who knows whats up

usasoccer11 Views: 832
Published: 8 years ago

Need someone who knows whats up

Hv just wondering if your brilliant mind can figure this out.

Today I had allergy testing. They gave me 4 rounds of needles of most common grains, seafoods, and a few other common allergens, like milk. I did the testing and never reacted until about an hour after. Only the 4th set of shots reacted, which were the most recent, and largest doses. All the seafoods, oats, wheat, and rye then reacted. The only thing I did was drink a big glass of lemon water, and have a few spoonfuls out of my grandpas milkshake. I also only ate a few cherries all morning, so my blood Sugar was low.

Do you think these are truly allergies, because I don't and I don't react to these foods immediatly when I eat them.

My theory is that my adrenals, liver were stressed, by not eating, or the toxins from the lemon water cleansing me. AND THEN my body became hyperactive somehow and reacted to all the allergy shots I had just gotten.

I researched it more when I got home, and a lot my food intolerances seem to be linked to a weak liver, and adrenals, which I am currently working on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)