CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Supporting adrenals, how to?

jboy7185 Views: 984
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,836,408

Re: Supporting adrenals, how to?

THanks for the reply so quickly. I definitely need to add the vitamin C into my veggie juice I think that would help a lot.

I think i'll get some kelp powder or seaweed, i could add the kelp into my veggie juice for the sodium. i only use Himalayan sea seat.

I feel much more clear minded this morning I believe because i added your recipe an i cut out the almond butter which was constipating me.

I'll get the borax, sucks that it's so hard to get rid of. I don't really have time to soak twice a day for half hour. I work 12-13 hour days. I called in sick today just to clean everything after using the cream to kill scabies.

I tested postitive for HPV. but didn't get a test for the other. It's very very evident I have it, an my history puts me at high risk.

I'm gonna hold at my current benzo dose until i hit three weeks then only cut 10%. I'm already feeling better, just wish this incessant itching with dissapear. I do not like scabies at all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)