Selenium Toxicity

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
bethanyds Views: 2,184
Published: 10 years ago

Selenium Toxicity

Hi James,

I just received bloodwork back on my vitamin and mineral levels. My selenuim is at 1675 when the normal range is 120-300. My zinc level was 7 with a normal range of 9-14.7, despite taking 50 mg. a day for 1 year. A few months ago my copper was high and potassium was low. They suspect I have some sort of mineral metabolism inbalance.

I have been taking 200 mcg of selenuim 3x day for about a year. I eat brown rice (a lot), garlic powder and rose hips which are said to be higher in selenium. I can't imagine that just those factors would cause my levels to be so high. It seems it is staying in my blood and not being used. What can cause such high levels? What can be done to bring them down? I stopped taking the selenium, should I stay away from the above foods for now as well? What other herbs are high in selenium? Could a combination of something I'm taking with the selenium cause that?

This may be unrelated, but there is a strong selenium smell in our basement. The basement was dug after the house was built so half of it is earth/dirt. Could that be related somehow?

Also, I wanted to thank you. I followed your protocal for the c.pneumonia (Thyme mix and Eucalyptus) and now it is completely gone. I really appreciate your time and advice that you freely give on here as well as your herb products.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)