CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can drinking himalayan salt cause intense detox?

Views: 27,898
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,835,369

Re: Can drinking himalayan salt cause intense detox?

what sort of reactions are you having now?

i would wait until the end of your cycle to get a proper reading on what is happening.

try to add the salt to soups or food instead of water for the time being, at least those will have more of a nourishing effect rather than just cleansing.

if you add enough to your foods, plain water will start to taste good again.

i doubt it is a fluoride reaction. if the salt is causing you loose stools or causing too much urination then you could possibly be encouraging some dehydration, but wait till the end of your cycle to figure it out.

my suspicion is that you will go through a period of time feeling worse and then have a significant health improvement. be sure to support all of your other organs and adrenals while this is happening.

i went through something vaguely similar with lemons. i couldn't stop drinking lemonade/ lemon juice, it just tasted too good for me to stop. it was causing some hair loss, but i kept with it and eventually the hair loss subsided and then my hair grew in much better than it had been for a very long time. sometimes the body just has its own wisdom and timetable, and usually strong cravings or tastes are a very good measure of this type of thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)