CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions re: mercury poisoning
OptimusUndead Views: 4,599
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,834,725

Re: Questions re: mercury poisoning

DETOXAMIN... Just thought i would throw this out there FYI.

It's a chelator that is extremely powerful without the hassle of I.V. or oral.

I would advise getting those MERCURY Filling things out and replaced If and When you can afford it. Don't mean to scare you but mercury is way more toxic than Lead.

It doesn't interfere with fillings and is WAYYy easier to take than injections and oral(oral is too slow)

It's a suppository that you typically take before you go to sleep.

It's expensive, but nowhere near as expensive as having to pay for I.V. Chelation Therapy which has Nasty side effects or what you pay for later.. This does not interfere with your fillings ! I'ts like $189-200 for 2 month supply. It's advised to do 6 months on it with a strong mineral and Vitamin to replace some of what it takes out chelating ^_-

I'm not trying to sell this to you LOL, i just know that many people don't know about it and how easy it is.

I've used the 750 MG bottles befoer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.672 sec, (1)