CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biamonte Center - RUN SCREAMING.

quackcure75 Views: 5,546
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,158,635

Re: Biamonte Center - RUN SCREAMING.

Hello All,

Before I am accused of being a supporter or the AMA, FDA, American Dietetics Association, Monsato or any other group which does NOT have my support, it's important to clarify a couple of things.

One,

It's good that Mr. Biamonte wants to help people.

Two,

I don't doubt that he wants to help people

Three,

Mr. Biamonte is NOT a doctor. Of ANY kind. To hold (LEGALLY that is)the title of Doctor, there are some guidelines
which must be followed. A person calling themselves doctor must have either:

A.) A CLINICAL doctorate(this can be allopathic medicine(M.D.),
Osteopathic Medicine(D.O.), Chiropractic Medicine(D.C.), Naturopathic Medicine (N.D.), Oriental Medicine(D.A.O.M), Dental Medicine and/or Dental Surgery(D.D.S/D.M.D.)
Podiatric Medicine(D.P.M), Optometric Medicine(O.D. or Doctor of Optometry) and some others such as the fairly recent D.P.T(Doctor of Physical Therapy). Technically, a law degree (J.D.) is a doctoral degree as well (J.D. stands for Juris Doctorate). There is also a D.H.A.(Doctor of Health Administration) and D.H.L.(Doctor of Humane Letters)

and/or

B.) An ACADEMIC doctorate: examples include: Ph.D.(doctor of Philosophy), Ed.D.(doctorate in education), Sc.D.(Doctor of Science).

Mr. Biamonte does not hold ANY of the above. His degree is referred to as "Doctor of NUTRIpathy" which for the record has never been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Furthermore, it was never accredited by an agency recognized (by the US DOE) as a national accrediting body or regional accrediting body. NUTRIpathy(emphasis mine to separate it from the more well known N.D.(NATUROpathic doctor). In addition, lack of accreditation by the US DOE through a national and especially regional accredting agency means that in the academic world, Mr. Biamonte's college (the American College of Nutripathy which for the record is no longer in operation) DOES NOT EXIST in the acdemic world.

He is improperly using the title "doctor" when he does not have the educational base of knowledge as someone who holds an ACTUAL clincal naturopathic doctor degree. Graduates of N.D. programs such as Bastyr University, NCNM, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, ARE legally allowed to carry the title "Doctor" after passing state and national licensing exams.

It would behoove anyone seeking Mr. Biamontes advice to know that he is not a doctor. He mentions on his website in the disclosure form that he "is not a doctor" and "does not diagnose" (and I'm certain he is referring to Allopathic doctors (M.D.) in this comparison), yet at the same time he addresses himself as "Dr. Biamonte". He does not have the legal right to represent himself as such when there is no licensed health care profession at the state/national legislative level called "Doctor of Nutripathy".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (2)