CureZone   Log On   Join
starting up again

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
sbloobie Views: 220
Published: 17 years ago

starting up again

Hi everyone -
So i made it through 4 days last week, and then I am not entirely sure what happened, but I ate. and ate , and ate....
actually despite all of that I still feel better for having done the little bit that I did, and having lost about 4 lbs I feel pretty OK. I really want to make the cleanse work, so I am giving it another go starting today. I am shooting for the 10 day. I believe part of my problem last week was that I started putting the goal too far away (14 or 20 days) and it began to seem insurmountable. Also I strted craving things really bad, ehich I had not been doing in the first four days... I realize now that is part of the cleanse, that addiction and habits flare up as they are being worked out of your system. I also didn't keep up on my lemonade that day,(or water for that mater) and ended up feeling very sluggish and terrible, and convinced myself that what I really needed was food. Well once I had done that, I just went ahead and had my normal weekend, but I am going to try again. Hopefuly being more prepared will help, however the "failure" in my mind does weigh on me today, and the days are so many in front of me... just one at a time right? This board is extremely helpful, but if anyone want to try and go through this with an email buddy, I think that would be helpful to me. (you know to feel accountable to someone besides myself...) just contact me if interested... I am starting day one today, and plan on going 10 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)