I have been reading up on the Magnesium Sulfate toxicity symptoms. My last flush was two weeks ago then 3 weeks before that. I could not hold down the OO (Olive-Oil) for more than 2.5 hours but did flush lots of yellow stones and sand and had the runny stools for days.
Tonight after first dose my face is red and I feel hot on my face arms and hands..
I will get out the heartrate monitor and bp cuff.
is there anyway to counter that other than an IV if I get toxic ?
I seem to have a different reaction every time.
the 2nd and 3rd flush were a week a part and perhaps that was way too soon what happened was I did not get the runs or a runny stool hardly at all until a bit the next morning. I felt things were being retained fluid being retained.
any feed back is appreciated and I realize all and any is not to be construed as medical advice