CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: testimonials

fledgling Views: 7,847
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,832,527

Re: testimonials

You want to talk to Matchmaker. Donna has had great successes with Humaworm...and she's a peach.

Lowrie had a die-off crisis we'll never forget. Proof positive that we're all different and that our bodies each do things in different ways, in their own sweet time. Our Joyce knows, and is here for everyone she can help.

How about herpes gone after the twelfth round? The event has been worth waiting for, believe me...and now I know more than ever before.

This is a lifetime process, hon.

I remember R.G. saying that he had never had a crisis, but then he started at age two and never missed a beat. It's as easy as falling off a log to him...natural...and he understands (and tells his daughter, Dr. Bailey) the thousands of stories he's experienced and read from clients over many years.

We take a bit longer to see it, and get it right...and have patience...but "Oh the joy of successes!"

On to round thirteen...!

Enjoy every minute, Bomber.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)