CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ThisTooWillPass Views: 1,341
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,832,867

Re: So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands!

OK, here's some feedback for you!:

On the cilantro front, can you be sure you didn't consume cilantro as part of a sauce or similar?

Cilantro notwithstanding, some Hg-intoxicated individuals are also particularly sensitive to sulphur-rich foods. These contain thiols, which are simple sulphur-based compounds which are able to weakly bond with metals in the body and move them around without necessarily excreting them. I'm still thinking specifically about the blood-brain-barrier factor, though, and your acute onset of psychological symptoms is definitely suggestive of an acute neurological event...which is really why I can't help but think of cilantro or parsley.

Take a look at the following webpage, if you haven't already done so:

if you browse the various blog posts on that site you'll find much of interest on the topic of mercury and cilantro etc.

Other than cilantro, perhaps you consumed fish / shellfish at the time you experienced your acute onset of anxiety? Fish are able to methylate mercury and thus when one eats fish, one is invariably consuming a small quantity of methylmurcury. Methymercury, like ethylmercury, is able to cross the blood-brain-barrier from the bloodstream. Once in the brain, it may become demethylated and thus remain that side of the barrier unless a chelation substance is introduced. Ironically, it's not uncommon for fish and shellfish to be prepared with butter and herbs such as cilantro. We're talking about tiny quantities of methylmercury in fish/shellfish but in someone who is already Hg-intoxicated, and/or who has profoundly poor Hg excretion for some reason, a tiny quantity may, potentially, be all it takes to tip the balance. is just possible that you perhaps still had
some tiny remnants of Hg lurking in your mouth that may finally have worked free and been swallowed. This is actually quite plausible.

...and regarding your daughter requiring immunoglobulin transfusion, that potentially rings a bell by virtue of the fact that mercury is a very, very powerful immune suppressor.

Sal, I think you've got really good reason now, after all we've discussed, to go ahead and get yourself a cheap hair analysis done. I supplied all the necessary details in that other thread I linked you to yesterday. For less than a hundred dollars, you can get some answers, one way or the other, and move forwards from there.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.500 sec, (2)