CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
Saljoe Views: 1,301
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,832,858

Re: So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands!

Good mornin This too! I just read through the thread you sent me. Very interesting indeed.
Your thought above about the cilantro, I would have to say that is a negative. Unless it snuck into my house some way. Very cool info about it and what it can do. Oh and yah on the working for a dentist! That has got me wondering too because I have put countless amalgoms in people's mouths. Ugh!

My general thoughts on metal overload from much reading on the subject: I know that some people disagree with the thought of amalgoms causing toxicity as they say the mercury leaves quickly and the body is able to detox itself. I think for some that may be the case but that would be a small few. I think our bodies are so overloaded with trying to expell the chemicals from the foods we eat, a big THANK YOU to the F freakin DA!, that our bodies are in no shape to handle the metals. Children these days are poisoned from the get go thanks to the stupid Hep B vacc which is totally uncalled for. I feel I could've passed the mercury on to my daughter and then the vaccines pushed her into Kawasaki. With Kawasaki the body attacks itself and its crazy! She had to have a transfusion of immunoglobulins(sp?)and healed quickly after that. I wonder if that would help adults going through this crap.

When I had my fillings removed, they were just removed with no special protocol, just removed. And this is a coinkidink....my very first anxiety attack that I remember very well, happened not long after having my fillings removed!!! hmmm.....I have had problems here and there ever since. I just would like to know what triggered me to go into the nightmare in February. I am serious when I say extreme anxiety! I knew that if I went to the doctor one more time, he ould've had me locked up. He made me feel crazier and even laughed at me! How many people have been locked up for these reasons? Scarey!! But something happened to me for it to hit me as hard and quickly as it did. I really want to explore this.

So hit me with some feed back! ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)