CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Saljoe Views: 1,372
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,832,711

Re: So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands!

Hey Hope. I'm not really sure how I got over the anxiety and brain fog. And when I say I had anxiety is just really an understatement. It seems I have dealt with anxiety off and on for a few years, but nothing to the magnitude that struck me in February. It started as some simple anxiety right before my period, and then stayed with me every single day for two months solid in the form of severe attacks. I would get a few hours break from them everyday but they were every day. And I do mean severe! I literally laid around thinking I had to make my body breathe because it could no longer do it on it's own. That is crazy! Every minute of every day I focused on making myself breathe. I could not leave my house. And I'm the person that shows up with law enforcement at someones house and seizes animals or busts a dog fighting ring. I still don't understand how I became so fearful and weak. I am telling you all this to give you an idea of the level of anxiety I was dealing with. Off the charts!
The first thing that helped me to my amazement was drinking the Sea Salt water in the mornings. I was also able to gain my breathing back, thanks to Dr. Lam! I would breathe in slow and not to deep but raise the stomach. Then let out lowering the stomach, never holding it in. Focused on breathing in through my left nostril and out through my right.(that is a mind thing by the way) I started the vit b's and c and licorice at the same time. I let go of alot of stressers too. Not all though, having kids and family members that do not understand what I am going through. But I remained focused on keeping changes to a minimum as to not completely shock my body. ( This isn't good, but I never gave up my morning coffee either. I drink half caf but I have 4 to 5 cups every morning)
I am not healed by any means as I have other issues that seem major to me, but definitely no more anxiety or even the brain fog. So I really don't know for sure what made it go away, but what bothers me more is why did it start? I kept telling doctors(many, many trips to er) that I felt like an adrenaline switch had been turned on and wouldn't stop. I don't even get heart palps anymore. My body was definitely lacking in something and I had to gain control of my mind. It didn't happen over night, but I hope I never go through that again.

Take care of yourself Hope and take baby steps.

Sal

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (2)