CureZone   Log On   Join
Coffee Enema stopped working - any advice??? (cross posting)

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
onetwothree Views: 2,776
Published: 10 years ago

Coffee Enema stopped working - any advice??? (cross posting)

Hello,

I have been doing daily Coffee-Enema for about 2 months now mainly to aid Liver Cleansing I have adrenal fatigue, Liver Flush makes me sick for days.

I use 4 tbs of organic light roast coffee in4 cups of water. For 6weeks or so, I felt I was in heaven. I was full of energy even to a point i felt my adrenal fatigue was gone. I thought I might be getting addicted to this but in the back of my head, I thought it would be better than relying on Cortisol for the rest of my life. (even though, it didn't expect getting energy boost when I started)

But I have never seen stones coming out from CE, now I feel almost same as I did before the enema. I tried to use a little stronger coffee, then it only empties out bowels and I can't hold that in for 15 min. I can hold that only for 5 min on average, sometimes shorter sometimes couple min longer.

Now I am a little puzzled about what to do.. should I keep on doing CE? Is there any other way to clean the liver?
I wonder I wouldn't get sick after classic Liver Flush if I keep doing it even I get sick for the time being...

Any advice will be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)