CureZone   Log On   Join
4th flush results are in

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
supermanc19 Views: 928
Published: 15 years ago

4th flush results are in

I completed my 4th flush last night. Every time I do it, it surprises me how accurate Dr. Clark's description of the timing is. Everything went down like clockwork!

My first three flushes were great successes, on the third I got out two massive 1 inch stones, and always got out many small ones and lots of chaff.

Well this one went extremely well, but the stones were greatly reduced, probably like 100 total (maybe a few more). I feel like I got a good flush, but just not as many stones. Not as much sand either... kinda disappointed in a way, but perhaps this is a good sign.

ANOTHER THING that was weird was about 30 minutes after taking the olive oil, I had to go to the bathroom, which never happened before. I had been going since around 9pm from the Epsom Salts . Only this time, stones came out. That's really fast for something to get all the way through your digestive track like that.

Another thing worth mentioning was that I had EXTREMELY vivid and emotional dreams (I almost woke up crying). It's a good feeling.

Also the past 8 months or so that I've been doing the flushes, my memory has gotten a lot better (was terrible before), and I can think more clearly. I think the Liver Flush has definitely helped me!

Jason

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)