CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Larger doses of iodine and depression.

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
doubleM Views: 4,260
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,830,784

Re: Larger doses of iodine and depression.

im not on meds now. i did take some on a short term about 6-8 years ago. i first tried lexapro then zoloft. didnt really do anything to me. then a few months later i tried paxil and xanax, still no effect. each time i quit with no results.
ive had blood work done to check thyroid and deficiencies but it always comes back as completely normal. my diet for years has been junk food. i tried changing it before and no effect.

my biggest problem is social anxiety. ive had that since i was a child. everywhere i go i feel that people dislike me. as a result i feel severely depressed. its nearly ruined my life. however, my severe anxiety really began around a situation with someone when i was 18. i wont go into detail but it was a situation where i could not express feelings toward a person. i carried that into my late 20s. i got some closure later but i still feel some anxiety over it. maybe it was regret intensified by anxiety, idk. im now 30.

you could say it is all purely psychological or in my head. but heres the thing....no matter when i say or think, i cannot stop the toughts in my head. those thoughts are caused by a feeling. its the FEELING that wont go away. maybe if i didnt have these feelings i wouldnt have social problems, would feel more calm, accepted and normal? i know that a pill will not make problems go away but it has helped other people deal with their problems.

for a long time i believed it was totally psychological and caused by my bottled emotions toward people. then i started looking into nutrition to treat it. ive heard of people curing their Depression with magnesium, with niacin, with vit d, etc. and thats what led me here. im doing the Iodine thing and i know i have got some stuff out. maybe i havent gotten enough out. idk its hard to say.
now i have changed my diet to avoid Sugar totally and taking borax and Iodine to kill candida. i have gotten results, just not the ones i want yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)