CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Smell Bad

Esstee Views: 5,079
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,830,764

Re: I Smell Bad

What I meant was, how much water to you drink along with your Miracle-Mineral-Supplement intake?

ie. with a 12 drop capsule(1:1), I drink 16 ounces of water prior too taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . After which, I take the capsule with(what I like to call) a chaser. Which is usually juice or something tasty.

PS. I never take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement first thing in the morning(nausea). And during trials or experimentation with dosages etc. I always have a glass of water with baking soda on hand. Because when you experiment with MMS in capsule form, you never know when things can go south(very sensitive).

Anyways, the reason I asked was where I found that the amount of water taken along MMS does play a role in the overall impact it has on you. ie. more water seems to buff-out the taste and after effects(such as smell) associated with the product. And so for me(which could vary), I've found 16 ounces of water to be the mark. With two cups of water, I have taken as much as 24 drops(2 capsules) without any nausea of side effects. And so I think it's a good safe spot.

Hope this helps
JohnB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)