CureZone   Log On   Join
Will liver flushes eventually remove all toxins in the body? Question about Scientology Purification Rundown

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
supermanc19 Views: 1,318
Published: 15 years ago

Will liver flushes eventually remove all toxins in the body? Question about Scientology Purification Rundown

I've spoken to several people who have done the purification rundown that scientology offers and claim to have excellent results. If you're not familiar with it, basically you spend hours in a sauna to sweat out toxins built up in your fatty tissue.

I would like to try it, but it's extremely expensive. I was wondering how much toxic substance is really built up in our fatty tissues... Assuming a person cleans up their diet, does routine bowel cleanses, kidney flushes, and flushes their liver to the point of being 'clean enough', would that rid their body of virtually all toxins? Or do they build up elsewhere?

Thanks
Jason

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)