CureZone   Log On   Join
The important thing is that now I feel terrific!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Mrs. Views: 1,843
Published: 15 years ago

The important thing is that now I feel terrific!

Two months of study, paracleanse, Nano-Detox, lots of fresh pineapple, week and a half of the egg/lime/oil morning drink, apple cider, apple cider vinegar, herbal cleansing diet and several enemas I felt ready and convinced that I need to do the traditional liver flush.
Everyone (six in family) out for the day, woohoo, the house to myself, will really be able to focus on the flush. So, I did a day time flush.

8:am to 9:am Started with a water enema, followed by two coffee enemas
10:am 3/4 cup ES with water
12:pm 3/4 cup ES with water and a swig of apple/ginger cider
2:pm 1/2 cup flaxseed oil and 1/2 cup GF & lemon juice all shaken together
2:pm laid down with a caster oil pack left on for one hour
4:pm 1 bowl of vanilla high fat ice cream
9:15pm 1/2 cup ES with water
10:pm fell asleep
5:30am 3/4 cup ES with water
6:30am two coffee enemas
8:am honeydew melon
9:am green tea
Drank water in between ES doses when ever I felt thirsty

Results: Felt no activity in gallbladder/liver area after drinking the oil (hmm, strange, after all half a cup of oil on a very empty stomach!). After a couple of hours decided to help things along by eating ice cream (of which I never hardly ever have) hoping the extra fat would help. But no, felt nothing (double strange). Tried to wait the 8 hours before the last dose of ES before going to sleep. Was getting very sleepy so went ahead and drank it 45 minutes early (had some water about 20 minutes before). Waited until 10:pm and tried to go potty but nothing, so went to sleep. I woke up feeling great at 4:30 in the morning! Prepared my coffee for enema. Drank my ES and waited until my husband was done in the bathroom getting ready for work. Went potty (thought there would be more) did the coffee enema with good results (no stones though) and have felt terrific all morning.

Now that I know the routine, I will feel more comfortable doing it at night (the most traditional time). I didn't feel any nausea, didn't even mind either of the ES drink or the Oil/GF drink.

Does anyone have any insight in my cleanse? I suppose I am healthier and cleaner. I did kind of hope to see stones, though I have seen a half dozen small green ones when I did the previous coffee enemas.

I didn't plan to eat the ice cream, I had just read about it and it sounded so good (kind of hungry by then) and thought it seemed like a good idea, once I had the thought there was no changing it :)

Would you say that this was an incomplete flush and that I could do one any time soon and not wait the two weeks?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.485 sec, (2)