CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dealing with Oxidative Stress when taking MMS...

Esstee Views: 3,646
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,829,488

Re: Dealing with Oxidative Stress when taking MMS...

Great article Tom - THANKS!

I read it quickly, but I will re-read it again with greater care this evening. One question that's come-up while reading is with the dosages(PPM) and that is where I'm really not familiar with the ppm ratings of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement under the current set of protocols(ie. with 16oz water) and chaser type of deal.

And so I wanted to ask if you knew how one would calculate this?

For example; If I took cups of water, then ingested a total of 20 drops of activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (two capsules) along with another cup of juice. Is there a way to calculate the Sodium Chlorite ppm rating?

Also, what is your take on the bodies ability to recover from Oxidation? Would taking Oxidizers help? Can or does the body have the means to cope with this? How dangerous is it? Do we have the means to measure it?

The reason I ask is because I'm approaching my 4 month cycle to get off Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a week. And I'll be getting some blood work done also. And so I was thinking it might be good opportunity to try and measure the effects of MMS during and after the change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)