CureZone   Log On   Join
Dealing with Oxidative Stress when taking MMS...

Esstee Views: 4,139
Published: 8 years ago

Dealing with Oxidative Stress when taking MMS...

This is more of a question rather than a suggestion. Though I think there is much to gain on the importance of the issue.

Over the course of the past few months, I've read and heard(video) numerous sources quote the significance of Oxidative Stress and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . And though I'll admit, I've never heard of the term prior to coming to this forum, I am however, very interested in the concept of oxidation and its effects on the body. And since it appears that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does its thing through oxidation, I guess it would only make sense to explore potential implications surrounding this phenomenon.

My first question regarding this is whether or not Miracle-Mineral-Supplement causes Oxidative Stress. And more importantly... if there are ways we can assess this?

My second question would be whether someone knows if the effects of Oxidative Stress can be either reversed or averted?

And my final question would be whether or not such a process is natural and if this process is part of the bodies natural function?

Thanks in advance for all your help with this.
JohnB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)