CureZone   Log On   Join
O/T Borax problem, candida, infection.

doubleM Views: 8,059
Published: 10 years ago

O/T Borax problem, candida, infection.

i got some borax this past week and started taking 1/4 teaspoon per day along with my usual Iodine dose and supporting vitamins. i took it for 4 days. ive dealt with pain in my neck and headaches for a long time now. but after i took borax the left side of my head and neck became really inflamed. i think its my lymph nodes getting irritated but im not sure. i can feel several and they are hard and swollen, not really big they just hurt. i read somewhere that when the lymph nodes do that it means the body is trying to move out an infection. also im getting alot of abdominal pain and cramping.
on the positive side alot of my Acne has cleared up since i started. im guessing that had to do with the candida being killed off.
the past 3 days ive had horrible fatigue, no energy to even get up and move. i had insomnia too. im guessing that was die off of candida. i cut my Sugar intake drastically. i was really craving it the first 2 days but today i dont really.
i stopped Iodine and the borax for a few days when i started feeling bad. i also had some kidney pain. i salt pushed several times but it didnt help much.

i was reading and i know some people here have tried borax. has anybody experienced lymph node pain with it? is it that my body is trying to fight an infection or is it candida die off?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)