CureZone   Log On   Join
Fungus on Skin

flanders Views: 3,508
Published: 8 years ago

Fungus on Skin

When I first began to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I also mixed 10 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , 10 drops of 50% citric acid and after 20 seconds mixed in 1 tablespoon of DMSO and let it sit 3 minutes. I spread it over a leg then later did another arm or leg, belly, etc. two times per day. But it tingled and itched at first, being very uncomfortable. Each time I applied the mixture, it became more and more painful. I saw a pattern of red lines all over the areas the mixture had been spread. Likely the pattern covers my entire body. I concluded from reading Jim Humble's writing that I have a fungus. He recommends using Indian clay and petroleum jelly, mixed in equal parts, to be spread over the affected area for a month (although the fungus should be gone in one week). He said the fungus could get inside the body. I followed his recommendation how to treat internal fungus by ingesting Indian clay for so many days, following his recommended portions per dose. My problem is, I have skin cancer. I want to put Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on the cancerous spots, but have to rid myself of the fungus. Does anybody know how I can keep the clay/petroleum jelly mixture spread over so much skin area, when I have to work out of doors in 90+ degree weather? Or am I even on the right track?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)