CureZone   Log On   Join
Flush #2 right before vacation?

Views: 1,436
Published: 15 years ago

Flush #2 right before vacation?

Question for folks: I know we all react differently to the flush and feel different in the days afterwards, I'm sure, but I was planning my 2nd one for this Friday night (I have a hard time scheduling the flushes to be at the best times, so it's a rare window of opportunity). However, am going out of town during the next week (in other words, will be eating in restaurants and possibly having a couple of margaritas) from Sunday until Wednesday. I'm wondering if I should postpone the flush until after I get back?? I've been eating fairly lightly since the 1st one, so I don't know how my body would react to a buffet meal or two (though I don't eat red meat or most other extremely fatty foods in general). Gotta have a few shrimp/crab legs and a sliver of cheesecake, though, without being miserable after! TIA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)