CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My experiences & tips for MMS, hyd.per., parsites, etc.

Esstee Views: 4,721
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,828,400

Re: My experiences & tips for MMS, hyd.per., parsites, etc.

RE: Are you sure you'd still have to go under? What about taking MORE increased dosages of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ?

Unfortunately, it looks like there's no way around it.
Since the damage caused by a bone infection never seems to heal, it leaves impaired bone(necrotic) which is about the equivalent of gangrene. And so long as there is a pocket(necrotic bone), the infection will subside.

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on the other hand, turns-out to be an excellent anti-microbial agent for the type associate with bone infection. And so, in turn... it stop the infection from becoming systematic and/or progressing. Which in turn, stops me from being sick and in intense pain(unbelievable pain to be precise).

And so for me, the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has given me my life back. And... given me an opportunity to put off the inevitable which is to undergo the risks of surgery around the "mental foreman nerve". Which will likely leave the left portion of my lower cheek and lip paralyzed.

As for curing the condition, I will admit, that I've spent a considerable amount of time hoping that this would happen(eventually). However, every few months, I stop taking the MMS and follow-up with a few tests as well as an observation period to assess the time it takes for the pain and sickness to return. And over the run of two years, the results have remained consistent(3-4 days). And so, as far as I can see, I'd say it looks as though the MMS is prohibiting the infection from spreading, though it is not eradicating or promoting healing in the infection site itself.

Having said all that...

I am scheduled for a series of cold laser treatments in August which we(dentist and I) hope to change the direction of things insofar as healing does. And so, the fight goes on!

So fingers crossed! :)
JohnB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)