CureZone   Log On   Join
Went to South Florida and skin broke out. wtf?

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 5,326
Published: 10 years ago

Went to South Florida and skin broke out. wtf?

I live in the US.. New England area. My skin is typically clear except for the random zit every now and then because I have sensitive skin and have even noticed certain foods make me break out.

I went to South Fl for 2 weeks and all off a sudden I had breakouts all over my face, neck and chest area. I did drink alcohol a few times which I rarely ever do so not sure if that made me break out. The water is definitely higher in chlorine there.. I couldn't even brush my teeth with tap water because I hated the bleach taste but I had to shower in it. But if it were the water, wouldn't I have broken out in more places?

Been home for 5 days now and my skin is already 90% clear!

Any ideas? I'll be going back in a month..and would like to prevent looking like a 15 year old again.

Could it have been the higher heat temperatures and sun just making me detox/sweat or something even though I didn't sweat all that much or feel sweaty.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.188 sec, (1)