CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Spud.............

spudlydoo Views: 2,474
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,827,994

Re: Hey Spud.............

I'll definitely keep you in the Loop B&G, but I will be taking a break from CZ, to get my information together into something that is readable and interesting. I will be putting together a study to be submitted to a University here, which will also be tabled in Parliament. After peer review the article will be publicly available, but I'll send yourself, and a few others and advance copy :).

I will also be writing several articles for the an Autism support group, also in Australia, I have done a lot of work with this group in the past and very much enjoy working with the people involved in this group. It is so important to get credible evidence to people who are on the Autism spectrum, and even more important, to get credible information to the parents of children diagnosed with ASD.

Thank you for your kind words B&G, and your wonderful level headedness, and ability to see past the disagreements and see the person beyond. This is something I have admired and appreciated about you, for a very long time now. I try to be the same way, but find that I do need to leave this place from time to time, as I'm not immune to the nastiness directed at me, and when it becomes a constant thing, just because of a difference of opinion, it gets very wearing.

I'll keep in touch, and please do the same :)

All my best, spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)