CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One thing to remember...

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

High PPM Silver Facts
Colloidal Silver Atoms vs Nanoparticles why atomic particles are...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
qualityoflife Views: 1,925
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,826,743

Re: One thing to remember...

You call all this evidence "ignorance, misinformation, and quackery?" I agree people should make their own decisions but with so much evidence in this thread, you STILL make these accusations? I think it is all about you winning the debate and not acknowledging truth. I know you have had a horrendous experience but you cannot discount the facts and truths of this thread.

This a fact. Could it be Vaccines?

Around 2002, there were few or no reported cases of autism in China. Between 2002 and 2003, Bill Gates and American Big Pharma shipped vaccines to China and there was 1 million reported cases of Autism in China in 2004.

In 2003, there was a hearing in congress of Thymerisol in vaccines but the labels stating otherwise. Four batches of tested vaccines had Thymerisol (ethyl mercury), Aluminum, nickel and other ingredients that were not listed on the label. There were criminal sanctions brought against the head of the FDA and FTC. This hearing was not covered by mainstream media.

So you trust our government to give us the facts? What happened in China with a few cases of autism rising to 1 million cases in 2 years? Something is bad wrong and all this information is not misinformation.

I believe you are correct in expressing your viewpoint. We do need balance but I also believe you want to win the debate instead of recognizing the truths expressed in this thread.

You feel the government should be a trusted source. You do realize lobbyist pay off congress. For example, Formaldehyde is a cancer causing chemical. But only recently has the government listed the chemical as dangerous. Why? Because the Koch Brothers who produce 4 billion dollars worth of Formaldehyde a year, were members of the National Cancer Institute and paid off congressmen to not list the harmful poison. The Koch Brothers recently stepped down from the National Cancer Institute and guess what? In 2011, the government now lists Formaldehyde as a carcinogen.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/06/11/government-lists-formaldehyde-as-can...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (2)