And I suppose you have ample proof that formaldehyde is absorbed more slowly and differently via injection into muscle and absorption into the bloodstream versus absorption via inhalation into the lungs? If there is better absorption and lesser dilution via inhalation, why don't they just have us inhale lesser amounts of vaccines and other medications instead of inject them?
Injected toxins still have to be absorbed into the bloodstream. How long do you think a 15 minute exposure would take? And how does that compare with the amount of time it takes an injected medications to enter the bloodstream? In case you don't have that information readily at hand - it usually takes about 20 minutes.
Keep in mind also that we aren't talking about the formaldehyde in a single vaccination - it is found in many, many different vaccinations.
Personally, I don't believe there is such a thing as a safe level of a toxic substance. Especially not when you consider that studies on toxic substances look only at one substance at a time and not at the health effects of combinations of toxic substances, such as the combinations found in many vaccines. Plus, the toxins injected in vaccines can combine with the thousands of other unnatural chemical compounds we are exposed to on a regular basis in the air we breathe, water we drink, food we eat. household chemicals we use and medications we take.
I choose to avoid toxins as best I can and regularly cleanse and detox for those I can't. That includes avoiding the toxins and unnatural compounds found in vaccinations and other mainstream medications.