CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aspartame in typhoid vaccines?

spudlydoo Views: 3,876
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,826,152

Re: Aspartame in typhoid vaccines?

The warnings are pretty extensive, and I would advise people to investigate and speak to people, such as doctors, or pharmacists, as well as doing their own research, before taking any medication at all. If they are in doubt, don't take it.

I would advise the same caution when using any alternative or herbal medicine.

This is just common sense.

If people don't understand what ingredients are, then they need to educate themselves.

Pharmaceutical companies do lie about the benefits and dangers their products have, ( vioxx, v!agra etc etc, a very long list), and so do alternative drug producers and protocol pushers, (you only have to have a look at Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or liver flushes, or drinking calcium hydroxide, to see this in action, and there are many more cons and scams).

Its very hard to know who to trust, which is why we need to use critical thinking, and do our own research, and take responsibility for our own actions.

Same goes for whether we choose to vaccinate or not.

If I were travelling to a place where the risk of contracting typhoid was high, I would take the vaccine, because I know that the chances of an adverse outcome from typhoid is a lot greater than an adverse reaction from the vaccine.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)