CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aspartame in typhoid vaccines?

spudlydoo Views: 3,743
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,826,142

Re: Aspartame in typhoid vaccines?

I have spoken to a friend of mine in town, a doctor, and he has told me that there is no Aspartame in the oral typhoid vaccine in Australia. As this ingredient has a high chance of causing an anaphylactic reaction in people, it is not allowed to be added to the vaccine in this country.

He was quoting from his pharmaceutical index.

In Australia, they must list every ingredient, including ingredients that may only be present in trace amounts.

I agree, I think people should be fully informed about what exactly is in vaccines.

Unfortunately there are those that distort the dangers of every ingredient that vaccines contain, because of the views.

Even aspartame, which is present in much higher concentrations, in diet drinks and foods, as an artificial sweetener, is latched onto as being dangerous in an oral vaccine. Perhaps if you took this vaccine everyday, three times a day, for 10 years, you may reach the amount of Aspartame that the average American or Canadian ingests in that same time. This however is not reality.

The same exaggerations occur with every ingredient in vaccines.

As a pathologist we were taught that "the dose is the poison", which means that a substance in a minute quantity, (like those that are present in vaccines), are quite harmless, those same substances in larger doses, could be lethal.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)