CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aspartame in oral typhoid vaccines?

spudlydoo Views: 3,783
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,825,875

Re: Aspartame in oral typhoid vaccines?

I have had a look at several websites, and Aspartame is not listed on the ingredients of this particular vaccine, so it is interesting that this particular website warns people who are allergic to Aspartame to not have the oral vaccine. I'll check this out with my friend, an immunologist, and see if she can shed any light on this, she has access to a lot more information than I do. I'll post any info I find.

Even if this oral vaccine contains a minute amount of aspartame, IMO it is unlikely to pose any real danger, (unless of course the person is allergic), as the amount of Aspartame adults would ingest if they drink diet drinks or eat food with artificial sweeteners added, would be vastly more than a single dose oral vaccine.

If you don't want to ingest aspartame, then don't drink any diet soft drinks, or eat any diet food that contains artificial sweeteners.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)