CureZone   Log On   Join
CDC, Sciencebasedmedicine, Gorski, Skeptoid?

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Safe Natural Anti-Biotic- FREE SHIPPING & 50% OFF
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s ...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Sutherlandia OPC Beats Cancer
Oleander + South Africa Cancer Bush. Proven to beat and ...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Safe Natural Anti-Biotic- FREE SHIPPING & 50% OFF
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s ...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Sutherlandia OPC Beats Cancer
Oleander + South Africa Cancer Bush. Proven to beat and ...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Dquixote1217 Views: 2,117
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,825,816

CDC, Sciencebasedmedicine, Gorski, Skeptoid?

Perhaps I was wrong (it happens).  Aspartame was widely listed at many sources as an ingredient for that vaccine when I did a search - but no, not at the CDC, scienbasedmedicine or skeptoid.  Hardly sources that I look to for accuracy.  I won't dispute the listed ingredients on the CDC list, but will point out that the list is well worth taking a look at and then doing a search for various of those ingredients plus side effects.  Neurotoxins, mutagens, carcinogens, etc. Pretty horrific I'd say.  And note how many vaccines include formadehyde.

I will also point out that the CDC is noted for being controlled by the vaccine industry and has been caught up in several related scandals.  Look how they jumped on board the fake flu pandemic, for example.  Skeptics can Google "CDC scandals coverups" to see much more of what I am talking about.

When it comes to sciencebasedmedicine and skeptoid, well you pick your trusted sources and I'll pick mine.  Both of those sites are mainstream apologist sites and Sciencebasedmedicine features the infamous David Gorski, a legend in his own mind but in reality a little known assitant professor outside his blogs where he picks and chooses studies to suit his bias.  All I need to know about Gorski came in his admission of how much he admired  and loved being compared to defrocked mainstream tool Stephen Barrett and his various mainstream attack sites such as Quackwatch.  If one needs to know more, a good read can be found here:

http://www.medkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/alternative/33432/Meet-Fake-skeptic-David...

When it comes to my "misinformation" about vaccines being injected into the bloodstream, aren't we really picking at straws here?  Direct injection into the bloodstream via IV would introduce the vaccines immediately into the bloodstream, but vaccined injected into the muscles are nevertheless absorbed quite rapidly into the bloodstream.  Does it really matter if it is minutes versus a couple of hours?  The end result is that vaccines are indeed introduced into the bloodstream.

Thanks for the link to the CDC list, btw.  I will be sure to refer to it when I warn about the dangerous ingredients in vaccines.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (2)