We are already exposed to formaldehydein the environment, which is bad enough. Then vaccines deliver it directly to the blood system.
Formaldehyde and Cancer Risk
* Formaldehyde is a colorless, flammable, strong-smelling chemical that is used in building materials and to produce many household products (see Question 1).
* Formaldehyde sources in the home include pressed-wood products, cigarette smoke, and fuel-burning appliances (see Question 2).
* When exposed to formaldehyde, some individuals may experience various short-term effects (see Question 3).
* Formaldehyde has been classified as a known human carcinogen (cancer-causing substance) by the International Agency for Research on Cancer and as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (see Question 4).
* Research studies of workers exposed to formaldehyde have suggested an association between formaldehyde exposure and several cancers, including nasopharyngeal cancer and leukemia (see Question 5).