CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well where are the results?

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Mrs. Views: 1,480
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 182,501

Re: Well where are the results?

From your previous posts I will assume you mean the egg/lime/oil flush. I am on day six. I had done five days of it a couple weeks ago and then went on vacation. My observations so far.
About a half an hour after the drink (on a completly empty stomach) I become tired and lazy feeling. This lasts for about an hour or so. I wait three hours before I eat or drink anything else. During which I first rest and then I get busy doing morning chores. I then eat fruit, drink water and later have a protien fruit shake or a piece of fish with a salad or something. As the day goes on I get more and more energetic and feel great.
I have done four coffee enemas this week also preceded by a water cleanse.
The enemas are terrific, (except for the actual procedure, you get use to it though) they really clean one out and makes me feel lite.
The jury is still out on the egg flush. I get my eggs from a neighbor the day they are laid (can't get much fresher)use them in my flush the next morning after having left them on the counter all night. Limes are left on the counter too. Some times use olive oil but mostly flax oil (1 to 2 Tablespoons) is left in the fridge (doesn't cool the mixture when added to the egg and lime). I drink it shortly after I wake up. I think of it as my breakfast.
I have gotten only a few liver stones out after the enemas. I'm not sure if the egg drink is doing anything yet or not. No dramatic results.
I also drink 1 cup of organic apple juice and 1 Tablespoon of ACV. I am also taking Nano Gallbladder Detox (the best help ever) every day.
Some day I will actually do a traditional liver flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)