CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: o/t

spudlydoo Views: 1,626
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,825,077

Re: o/t

Hi, I have only seen 2 cases where the patient had hepatic hemangioma, in both cases the hemangioma produced no symptoms during the patients life, and were only found on post mortem examination. Both cases were women over 65 years of age, and neither contained any evidence at all of candida.

I have never seen a case of systemic candida during my time working for the coroner, and I believe it is quite rare, contrary to what I read on CZ.

Candida overgrowth is quite common though, particularly in people with a suppressed immune system, whether this is through immune suppressing drugs, or long term chronic illness, such as some cancers, pneumonia, crones disease, diabetes and others. Candida overgrowth can be caused from taking Antibiotics , after gastric illness, or from a poor diet.

This overgrowth is rarely seen in patients that were healthy prior to death.

This overgrowth presents in areas such as the mouth, throat, vagina, skin (in skin folds on very overweight people, eyes, nose, and bowel.

I don't know of any websites that publish post mortem results, in any great number or detail, mostly what gets reported are rare cases, not the common findings. It might be worth while speaking to pathologists in your local area or hospital, they may be able to give you more data.

Hope this helps,

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)