CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Follow-up

cass.gr Views: 969
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 182,467

Re: Follow-up

Thank you! The AVC, which I do drink, seemed to help with grapefruit juice! The pain left much faster than it appeared! I felt the stone go back in.... hmmm. Now, Iím not so afraid of drinking the Epsom Salts , its bathing my whole body in them that I cannot do. I've been doing footbaths instead with Epsom Salts , baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. This is to pull toxins through the skin and a soak in cold water right after to neutralize toxins/acids. When I took the full bath, I did not do the hydrogen peroxide or cold soak and this left me VERY sick for almost a week. It was powerful.... although hard to believe; I proved it to be true ;)

So, knowing how toxic I am, and knowing that the flush will dump more toxins, I'm in a catch22, true healing crisis. Lapis and others have stressed how important it is for me to proceed slowly but I feel that this weekend my first flush is in order. I want those stones out ASAP and I know it will be a long process.

I will keep you guys updated on the results over here. I really think Iím going to get stones on my first flush. Iíve been close to vegan dietÖ 75% raw for 2 months now and the juicing has loosened stonesÖ. Wish me luck!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)