CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad Stone Attack!?!?

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
cass.gr Views: 1,036
Published: 15 years ago

Bad Stone Attack!?!?

And it just keeps getting betterÖ.

I was on my way home and at whole foods today when I believe I had a BAD ďStoneĒ attack. I NEED to flush and am thinking this weekend but Iím not prepared health wise Iím still getting over flooding my lymph with toxins from a bad Epsom Salt bath experience. Itís documented over the in Ask moreless forum. So some advise here would be great. I have been juicing my heart out with great results and feel that Iíve loosened stones that want to come out. I was VERY SICK and WEAK from overloading my lymph system from that bath and Iím scared of what a flush might do to me so soon after recovery. This will be my first.

Do bad stone attacks usually subside? It this something that will remain until I flush?

Thanks you or any advise. Iíll be cursing the archives and Iím sure Iíll find a lot of what I need in their but when your in MASSIVE pain, its hard to concentrate so help would be appreciated!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)