CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow no more alcohol for me

Views: 1,276
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,819,570

Re: Wow no more alcohol for me

i really haven't found success 2 cure my tmau. I haven't tried the diets it 2 expensive and complicated, and i havn't really gotten diagnosed i just researched and i know certain things ive gone through match the symptoms. I try to keep my head up, act unaffected, stay happy and boldly talk 2 ppl as though its nothing and moving 2 my new skool ive earned a bit more respect, by not only ignoring them, but not letting myself get pushed around. U can let their torture hurt u but u know that when u simplify it, when it comes down 2 it, theyre just talking about u and making noise, but they can't do anything, theyre cowards. they can't even say it 2 ur face. Some times i cough back, after all, it can't get anymore obvious anyway, just do it persistantly after they do, make them lose their power. They'll laugh as though ur the 1 humiliating urself by joining in like the joke is on u, but just cough again keep ur head high, and even smile; it just shows how foolish they are bc theyre laughing at their own behavior. I wudn't suggest getting involved with loud mouth ppl @ school who like a lot of drama, but don't make urself completely invisible. Don't hesistate 2 make that joke. Don't suclude urself in2 a shell and be outwardly void of a personality. Show them with ur demeaner, that boy, they should rely get over themselves, because, whew, that girl may not be a hermaphrodite, but she has balls! Don't just accept that u stink and that means ur not human. The way some one smells doesnt need to be the possessor of their life. i have friends that don't cough at me or sniff and i think the reason is bc by seeing myself as higher, and more than tmau, it eliminates an impportant factor of ur mindset and anxiety, which can cause u 2 smell worse of tmau. tmau is just your disorder, separate from who u r

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.141 sec, (1)