CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gates trying to build a stairway to Heaven?

spudlydoo Views: 1,395
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,824,277

Re: Gates trying to build a stairway to Heaven?

Yep, agreed, having a strong immune system is usually better than having a weak one, and I've personally said this many times.

I've also said that whether to vaccinate, or not, is a personal choice, and people need to accept the responsibility for adverse outcomes from either choice. (from what I have researched, I haven't found any countries that force vaccination on people, but am open to evidence to the contrary if it exists).

Its a matter of probability, of judging the odds. Being fully and honestly informed of the various pro's and con's is vitally important.

Personally I don't bother with flu vaccines, because the odds are in my favour that I would not have an adverse outcome or die from flu. (when my Partner contracted swine flu, he recovered quickly with herbal treatments, and I did not contract the disease at all). If I had no access to herbal remedies, or to clean water and good nutrition, I would have decided on having the vaccine, as the odds of an adverse outcome would have been far greater. However, I certainly am in no position to judge whether others should have this vaccination or not.

The interest I have in your posts and those of the numbered person, is purely personal, so you don't really need to understand what I'm talking about. I'll leave it at that on the public forum.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)