CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Daily Dry Fast

RawDad Views: 1,154
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,823,814

Re: Daily Dry Fast

Sure Adam - I guess the goal is to eat/drink all for the day in a 6-8 hour window.    I prefer mornings, several prefer evenings... not sure which is best - I would go with whatever "strikes your fancy"...   I do believe 1 meal would be best.. but I am not there yet - I seem to do best with 3-4 smaller ones and some juice.

On a typical day I will have the following:

Upon rising - 1 veg juice and 1 orange juice (OJ first)... 1 quart in total

Breakfast is normally a green smoothie (mango, berries, banana, various greens).

Lunch is fruit in season - watermelon is what I crave these days

Dinner is banana and salad with berries (pause 30 mins or so after the bananas)

I take the juice at ~ 0600 and the dinner is complete by 2pm.    Nothing to eat or drink after that.

I am to bed really early and up @ 0530 daily - this seems to fit my schedule the best.

If you are working intensely outside.. you may need more juice or even some water (when I do this - I add water in the summer - it's consistently 100F here in TX).... to dehydrate is never a good thing long term - be sure to get plenty of liquid (the amount required depends upon your relative toxicity).   If you get a headache (for example)... good indicator you are not getting enough fluids.

NEVER go thirsty - or hungry - your body knows what to do and what it needs (once you are in touch a bit - its easier to recognize).

If eating any salt at all - forget it - dont try it.    Cooked food is not such a good idea either - you need food that hydrates you.   Fruit and salad does this quite nicely.

Breaking the dry fast with the juice is INTOXICATING..... you almost seem to feel the juice going in... it's priceless !!  ;~)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)