CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What I dont understand....
 
spudlydoo Views: 1,278
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,823,604

Re: What I dont understand....


This is an old argument, I do not have to drink poison to know it will harm me, I do not have to jump off a cliff to know the likely outcome. So I do not have to ingest bleach, or pool shock chemicals, to know it will harm me either.

If you would like to know whether it is harmful to ingest these industrial chemicals, just have a look at the MSDS data sheets.

spud
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)